Here I am going to provide you Communication Skills Syllabus pdf so that you can increase your basic knowledge of Communication Skills and you can prepare for your exam easily.
Communication Skills Syllabus
UNIT – I
Vocabulary, knowledge of at least one thousand words with their spelling, Meanings and usage. Phrases.
UNIT – II
Structure of sentences: Simple, Complex and Compound. Clauses and Subordinate clauses.
UNIT – III
The tenses and aspects. The modal, The gerund, The participle, The mfinitive.
UNIT – IV
Transformation of sentences:
- Interchange of Active and Passive Voice.
- Interchange of Affirmative and Negative Sentences.
- Interchange of Explanative and Assertive Sentences.
- Interchange of interrogative and Assertive Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
UNIT – V
Practical application of grammar. Practice in talks, Conversation and writing. Report writing. Writing of applications, Letter writings, Description of events.
- Living English Structure, W.S. Allen.
- A Practical English Grammar, Thomson and Martinet.
Download Communication Skills Syllabus PDF
Friends, if you face any problem in downloading the Communication Skills Syllabus pdf, then tell in the comment below and share this post with your friends so that they can also get some help.